Living with an invisible disability can be scary, hard, and isolating. Our service dogs can help give you back some of the independence and confidence your are looking for.
By the time one of our fully trained service dogs is placed with you, he will have undergone extensive training in all of his service dogs tasks and his public access training.
Getting a service dog for yourself or your child can be expensive and time consuming. Why choose My Dog and Me, LLC?
- We can fully train and place Diabetic Alert Dogs and Service Dogs for PTSD, anxiety disorders, and other psychiatric disorders.
- We place dogs for both adults and children living in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Northern Iowa, and Northern Illinois. (We can sometimes place dogs with families living farther away. Contact us for more information).
- All our dogs are custom trained to meet our clients needs.
- We use all positive reinforcement, which means our dogs are not only reliable, they also want to work with you as much as you want to work with them.
- Our puppy raisers are highly trained, which means our service dogs live and train with highly skilled trainers from the moment they are born to the moment they are placed with you.
- Each of our fully trained dogs comes with health guarantees and lifetime support.
- Due to our unique training program, our wait time for a fully trained service dog is generally under a year.
Ready to apply?
Ready to learn more?
Click the button to learn more about our application process.